Get a chance to win $5,000 cash prize by taking Loblaw Canada Survey
Loblaw Canada would like to know your views and suggestions regarding services and how to improve them. Share your thoughts through Loblaw Canada Survey at storeopinion.ca.
ABOUT LOBLAW CANADA
Loblaw is a supermarket chain in Canada. Loblaw is a division of Loblaw Companies, which is Canada’s largest food distributor. It is headquartered in Brampton. You can find Loblaw stores across British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec.
HOW TO ENTER INTO LOBLAW CANADA SURVEY
You can participate in the survey for sharing your experience at the store. The survey is available at storeopinion.ca. Spare few minutes of your time to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Loblaw Canada store receipt.
By completing this survey, you will be entered into a draw for a chance to win one of the following prizes this month:
|One of $5,000 cash|
|One million PC Plus™ points (approximate value of $1000)|
- To complete the Loblaw Canada Survey, go to the official site at – storeopinion.ca.
- Select you language for the survey from options provided.
- Click Next.
- Are you 18 years of age or not?
- Click next.
- Tell them if you have survey receipt.
- Select the province in which you shopped.
- Click Next.
- Enter the 19 to 21 code; it can be found on your receipt.
- You will be asked a number of questions about the quality of service and your visit experience. Provide suitable and related answers.
- You will be asked to rate your overall satisfaction with the company’s offering.
- At the end, submit the survey.