How is Easter already right around the corner? I hope you guys are having a great week! I’ve been so busy since we got back from Florida and we all have a lingering cough that won’t seem to ever leave. And with both of the girls celebrating their birthday’s in April I’m not sure our Easter baskets are going to be big (or even done at all) but if any of you are planning to celebrate I’ve put together a few of my Easter favorites that are all $50 and under (well $52..but close enough!).
- The sweetest Easter basket to hold all of the goodies
- Who doesn’t love Bunny Grahams?
- A little glitter and a headband she can wear all year.
- Festive eggs.
- The perfect serving plate for her baby carrots and bunny grahams!
- A coloring book to keep them busy for 15 minutes 😉
- Bunny sheets that I wish I could steal for my own room.
- The perfect Sunday dress.
- A fun bead activity so you can make each other friendship bracelets.
- I know I’m always in need of another sippy cup.
- The cutest book about a bunny named Marshmallow.
- A bunny of her own!
What are you putting in your Easter baskets?