Putting together this list was so fun mostly because it’s my own little wish list. If I had a little more time or energy this year I’d be breaking down the girls gifts by type like, for the traveller or for the perfect hostess, but I’d like to think this list has a little something for any type of girl on your list. So wether it’s your BFF, co-worker, mother, or sister, I’ve got you covered with the best holiday gift guide for her this giving season! (You can check out my previous gift guides here)
I’ve also made this as easy for you to shop as possible. Try clicking on the image you want to shop above and you’ll be taken directly to the site. I’ve also linked directly to each item and you can shop the post below the descriptions. I’ll try to stay updated through Christmas so if something sells out, I’ll find you a similar item.
- A coffee table book that is full of beautiful arraignments & tips for finding the best flowers for each season. Ingrid’s style is unique and impeccable and will have you running to the flower market.
- Hands down the coziest blanket that you may want to keep for yourself.
- Elle Strauss designed the cutest bag with Clare V. with moms in mind but I think anyone would love to have this. The bag features two bags in one: a navy mariner striped canvas drawstring pouch tucked inside an open structured Cuoio frame. I’m also a huge fan of this perfectly pink cross body.
- This isn’t Le Labo’s best selling fragrance by mistake and now you can bring it into your home. This candle burns for up to 150 hours and has gentle notes of smoke and leather.
- A cheek and eye palette from Bobbi Brown featuring everything you need to put your best face forward.
- Who doesn’t like “something sparkly”? This delicate starburst choker has the perfect layers and can be worn everyday or for a special night out.
- It isn’t the sexiest gift out there, but it will definitely be the gift with the most use. These packing cubes will change the way you get vacation ready! It’s a game changer!
- The most desired hair dryer in history. It’s lightweight, never too hot, and comes in a special travel case for a limited time. And she’ll thank you for cutting down her getting ready time in half!
- To capture all of the special moments in her life. This is the go-to camera for vloggers, travel bloggers, and anyone looking to get the shot. She’ll never leave home without it.
- Looking for the perfect blend of tech meets fashion? Look no further than the Michelle Connect series. This watch can go from the board room to her Rumble boxing class. If you want something with a little more bling, I just saw this one in person and it’s at the top of my list this year.
- Comfort meets sexy in this romper pajama set. Eberjey has the softest fabrics and the fit is flattering and you’ll wish you could wear it all day. (Up to 30% OFF with code NOW17 through 11/26)
- If you’re going to get a scarf this winter, let it be this one. I bought it in two colors this year because I wear scarves 7 out of 12 months and it was the best investment. Soft, not scratchy, and super warm.
There you have it! The ultimate holiday gift guide for her! Be sure to check below to shop the entire post and see some other favorites you mike like too! What’s on your holiday wish list this year?
SHOP THE POST:
And don’t forget the pretty wrapping!