Happy Wednesday! Next up on the Lucky Penny Holiday Gift Guide 2017 is all of my top picks for the grandparents. I wanted to go with a few things that you could all enjoy together and that they could enjoy themselves. We all love a good personalized calendar (my go to gift for years) but I thought I’d switch things up this year!
And remember, you can find the links to all the items below or simply click on the image and you’ll be taken directly to the site to shop the item. There are so many Cyber Week deals happening so I’ve tried to take advantage of that for you guys too!
- Oliver Sacks was a beloved author and this is one of the last two books he was working on before his death. “In The RIver of Consciousness, he takes on evolution, botany, chemistry, medicine, neuroscience, and the arts…to interrogate the nature not only of human experience but of all life…”
- Get them up to speed and saving energy with the Nest Learning Thermostat. They’ll thank you when they see their new energy bill! (AND NOW 20% OFF!)
- Because who doesn’t love gummy bears…and bourbon.
- The best home audio system (we got one a few months ago and love it!). The sound quality is amazing and now they’ll have the perfect way to play their favorite tunes over dinner or when they host their next party.
- Make their mornings extra lovely with this automatic Chemex coffee brewer. Use code SAVE15 for 15%!
- Okay, so maybe I couldn’t do an entire grandparent gift guide without including something personalized from the kids. Take their best work of art and have it custom framed and delivered with help from Minted. Use code BF2017 for 15% off!
- This is probably my favorite gift on the list (and the one I’ll be giving…don’t peek family!). Your at-home DNA kit will reveal over 75+ personalized genetic reports about your ancestry, health, and traits! I actually want this for myself too! I’m springing for the one with all the bells and whistles but you can get the basic info with this kit.
- A cookbook that anyone can love. I bought this for myself awhile ago and the recipes are incredibly delicious, easy to follow, and crowd pleasers for anyone.
- A fancy Scrabble board for them to enjoy late at night and teach the kids how to play one day. Bonus that it look extra pretty on the coffee table.
- A trio of candles from my favorite brand to fill their home with all of the wonderful smells of the season.
- If Scrabble isn’t their thing, this game looks hilarious! It’s the inverse of charades (the group has to act out the word while one person guesses). This is the best kind of family fun that’ll make memories to last a lifetime.
- A cozy pair of slippers for him and her to enjoy.
What’s on your list for the Grandparents. Be sure to check out my other holiday gift guides right here!
SHOP THE POST: