The weekend is here! I’m currently in bed sick (I think it’s strep throat but heading to the doc later today to confirm), catching up on e-mails, and trying to get a jump start on blog posts for August. It always seems like the older I get, the harder it is to handle even a simple cold. They just knock me down and keep me in bed, all for just a runny nose and sore throat. Anyways, here’s five things from this week! Hope you guys all have a great weekend!
- I’m planning our Spring Break vacation and I’m trying to talk Aaron into braving the 24 hour flight time to Sri Lanka! I mean, how amazing does this hotel look?
- One of my favorite food bloggers just released a book. I just pre-ordered my own copy. And you can get one here!
- I mentioned on my Instagram Stories that I’m on a self-imposed 30 day spending freeze but if I wasn’t, I’d be swiping up this amazing Nars palette because beauty products are my guilty pleasure right now. (Apparently it’s now sold out but I also love this palette and this is a total steal!)
- Looks like Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell are just as excited for the Game of Thrones premiere as I am.
- If you haven’t had the chance, head on over to our Youtube channel and hit the subscribe button! That way you’ll be the first to know when the next video comes out! Plus, it would just make me really, really happy 🙂
Photo by Julia Elizabeth for Lucky Penny.